28 June 2013

Should I worry that you have more common topics to talk with her rather than me?
I shouldn't be blame to have this kind of thought. You guys seems to be so close and whenever you talks to her, there will be NO ENDING.(means forgetting about the time at all) And I'm just right beside you and I'm totally being ignored. And lately, I'm being treated with so called "cold treatment" from you when you have so many bad moods and mood swings, you are being so impatient with me and yet still talking so nicely to her. Besides, you guys are going for the same degree, same course, same class probably... while I'm not. Is this the part where I should feel left out? I shouldn't be feeling so insecure but I just can't help with it, she has all the criteria you want. She is gentle, she doesn't wears make up, she doesn't paint her nails, she is smart, she don't use vulgar at all and she is so.. plain! Just like you want me to be but I'm not. So, you tell me, should I be worry?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

MJ MJ MJ
look like you are full of jealousy XD
Erm...Is it because the things happen recently between both u cause u have this kind of feeling ?
And why is it you didnt attend to lecturer this few days ?
K

MeiJun said...

I duno.. I jz don't feel happy about it. Lazy maybe, I think I wont skip anymore.. big final is coming ><

Anonymous said...

MJ actually wad happening to you is really normal, it is because ur are in love with him, and dont wan to loss him. That all. What you have to do is express your feeling to him in a proper ways, im sure that he will understand.
Erm.. same as u this few week maybe im buzy about the test and assignment, i had skip the friday pfp class many time d =,= i think the Ms.Ooi is going to kill soon. ><
Hey, after the briefing of TARUC, wad had you decided ??? Where u r going to continue your study ?? Oversea, KL Taruc or chg to the other college ???
K

MeiJun said...

I duno how. Seems like he always has his excuses for what I've said, all blames are on me. So kinda tired to argue anymore. Miss Ooi is so kind she wont kill anybody haha, I've only attend 4 lectures of hers so far. I'm still planning on going uk. Not really wanna study at Tarc. Even though I'm gonna study at KL Tarc is not my choice. I prefer UCTI

Anonymous said...

Maybe both of you really need a heart talk. I means sit down and spoke it out all of the problem that make both of you unhappy, and find out a win-win ways to solve the problem.
LOL.
Now aldi week 11 u only go her class for only 4 times =.=
What course are u going to continue at UCTI ?? Finance and Investment ???
MJ, did you join school trip to escape park that held my FE lecturer ?? MS Karen ?
K

MeiJun said...

Nvm I guess it's useless to talk, hopeless d. Haha her class is kinda boring that's y. Yeah I'm going, u too?

Anonymous said...

No, today I had promise my friends to go out with her that why I cant attending escaped trip. Wad a waste. TT
K