13 July 2013

Yesterday was Jooling's bday. Happy Birthday
The party was held at Skybar, somewhere on top of the Bayview Building. Thank for for the nice weather. And nice people. And I'm so glad that Leon was there accompanying me all the night. Else I guess it'll be pretty boring for me. I wasn't in the mood for party. I felt so sorry for your phone Leon >< but it was funny to see u moan about it the whole night.
Pictures were taken, alot. However I only managed to capture 2 with my phone. One with YiJing and one with Leon.





Managed to steal 3 pic from Jooling

It's funny when my msg tone rang it isn't the person that I'm expecting but my buddy, and all the good night and good morning message isn't from the person that I'm expecting anymore, and it's so funny that he actually knows what am I doing, where am I going and what I ate for dinner better than you. I start to think that I'm having a relationship with my buddy or you? Since when the sweet messages and effort of care that I've been receiving has change from you to other people? You've always got your excuses. I get it. You are so damn busy, I get it too. Too busy for a text and care. So I guess I shall just leave u alone. Until the day that you are finally free



No comments: