5 Sept 2013

Rainy day makes me lazy, I slack at home having movie marathon, read novels, cook my own lunch and dinner, wearing my pyjamas whole day long. Seriously I loveee this kind of holiday, I actually hate going out everyday so people stop jio-ing me!!! Not applicable to Junjia n Leon of course =p Probably because I've been going out like everyday? Since my last paper ends. So I'm getting bored with the idea of going out already! Besides going out waste money. Gonna make my one month holiday worth while.

Date with Junjia, Leon and Seok Heng today at Moustache cafe,
Junjia ordered this which I feel it's quite special, Chocolate cubes with milk

Carrot milk and Raspberry yogurt crepe cake




Sien nia they keep playing with their phone! And Seok Heng is moaning about the wifi cuz she couldn't connect it. Human with smartphones, cannot be separated =.= but it feels nice to meet up with old friends again ^^




No comments: