31 July 2013

Hey people, last day of July. Hmm.. Kinda fast huh? Well, at least for me. August is gonna be a tough month. Although I've told myself that I'm gonna start studying now but so far nothing has achieved. Two more weeks to final OW MAI KOD! And I'm still slacking.
Anyway today I have a good reason cuz it's one of my classmate's bday, so we went Sushi Zanmai for lunch after our last Insurance Lecture with Mr Bryan.
We took picture with him, gonna miss this chubby lecturer!
And the 3 little boy in my class

At Paragon...
Celebrating ChunMing's birthday at some place under construction, weird.
The boys
The girls with the bday boy
All of us

I'm so sick of waiting, if there is anything that can make me feel suffocated it is the moment of waiting. Waiting can be exciting but when things doesn't work the way it should be it could drive people go insane. I'm not insane, yet. Still waiting. I'm crossing my fingers everyday hoping things will work out well for me, and for people whom I love. 

PS: There is one little secret about me that I'm gonna share it out now, I accidentally have a crush on one of my teacher XD 

I think I'm easily fall for guys whom are smart, clean, funny and mature. Clean!! is very very important! Nowadays guys don't take care of their own hygiene anymore, even some girls. Gross!  








No comments: