3 August 2013

Damn. I tried to have a life ok. Please don't give shits in my life anymore.
Am I ready to give up? I really have no idea. Still struggling.
This is the letter for you:

Dear someone, I'm really tired recently, and when I'm upset my friends are there for me, not you. They make me laugh and relief from my troubles for awhile. I know them even before I know you, and they've been going out late night cuz it's the only common free time we all have. Somehow, you don't understand. Not meeting my friends makes me miserable. Caged in my room the whole day is making me to think all the nonsense again and again. I need you, but where are you? You are always not available. You never make the first move to date me if I don't ask, please recall when is the last time we ever spend time watching movie together and have a proper dinner together? I know you are busy, very busy. Even you have time you rather spend it with your friends or in the hostel. Therefore I don't wish to ask you out or accompany me anymore, until you ask. But you didn't. Do you know seeing other couples so sweet together makes me grimace a little? And I understand that you said you have your "own principle" to maintain, you don't want to be other people. So I'll let you be. So please don't stop me from having my own principle too, I don't have you I still have my friends, they might be mean but they really care for me.

Oh yeah, speaking about my friends, I know you'll read my blog, yeah I'm talking about you, only you, ignore the rest of them. Haha be proud you bitch. Thanks for helping me through the pain. The one who always text me on time when I cry. You are a great friend. Thanks.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some time life get tough and it is hard to go through, what you need to do is just close your eyes and follow your feeling. I am sure that it will be getting better. MJ this is life, life wouldn't continue in a easy ways. Just enjoy your life. =D
Yeah, friends is playing one of the important role in our life, which is supporting us when we fall down. I like my friends so much XD
I am glad you are open minded, you are not alone, you still have you friends.
But still, you would still need to settle the problem between you and him. Should find a solution in order to solve the problem between both of you.
One tips free for you. Tolerance, both of you. =)
K

MeiJun said...

Haha I guess I'm tolerating by ignoring. But he doesn't likes me going out at night but what to do my friends only available at night. U understand that right? Nvm la see how things go, just got very frustrated for awhile