11 Aug 2013

When you study the subject that you don't like you face go like this
LOL..I was bored

Have you ever lost someone who is so important in your life before? I did. Years ago I was a bitch and screwed things up, I hate to be so disloyal and selfish, maybe I'm still like that. Hurt people without considering. Say things without thinking. But somehow I sort of get back the person whom I care now, but not completely. Distance is a bastard that turn things off. However, I'll try. Hate to say this but there is really no one could ever replace her, no one has done anything for me like her before. 

I love her! I'm glad she is still there for me though. Talks to me through the night when I'm so upset

On the way to Paragon with mom, screw my study mood =.=
In somebody's glasses 





No comments: