6 August 2013

Today I'm gonna stay at home, seriously! Keep going out makes me feel so guilty although I did bring along my books but still, how can you study when your friends are all around playing?
Anyway with YeeChing now at Japan I guess we all don't really have place to hang out, the guys prefer cc =.= pathetic!
I've been trying to read and study but some of the subjects mortified me. For example : Personal Financial Planning. How can one stay focus on that subject for more than 5 mins? It's so eye torturing! You can't get answers in your past year question from your notes. And the notes are so.. urgh.. as I said, eye torturing. The notes is all about common sense facts and the questions are all insane.
Okay this is YeeChing, he is leaving soon to UK, hopefully to see you at Newcastle, if I'm going.

So these are so called creative pictures taken by him, can you sense any creativity here? maybe yes? Cuz my hands are in it.


And when I'm totally bored, there is this bastard whom I love and hate at the same time entertains me with his nonsense. Seriously, non of the conversations are normal, he bullshits a lot. Maybe this is the reason we agreed that our conversations must remain private. 
Sneak peek! This is maybe some of the normal parts of the convo cuz I'm the one who do the talking. 

My hair please grow longer! I promise not to cut you off anymore =/ 

Chai Li has finally done her oral surgery, which sounds pretty scary to me. Although I've done a minor one once, but it triggers me whenever I think of it. Pity her, she can't talks and eats properly now. However, you are going to be very pretty soon! Girls are willing to die just to get pretty. LOL! 

PS: MeiJun is starting to like dogs now. 



No comments: