17 August 2013

Exam season is just like Christmas, you live your days like holiday and mom is unusually nice to me. LOL! Minus the part which you have to study. But seriously, the hours that I've been studying for a day does not exceed 3 so it's not that tiring anyway.
Look at this funny status my friend posted, I guess we are all stressed. One thing good about Facebook is we all can share feelings together and it feels warm to have someone who feels the same way as you did.

However, fever attacks me so badly! Headache, dizzy, running nose and the flu are calling me to bed. Thanks YeeChing for the penadol, I don't how to sit for exam without it zzz. And thanks WenJie for the cool fever and the fever pills! And friends whom have tried to help me to get through with my fever and those blessings. At least I'm able to study abit. Grateful to have friends who care and love me! My life is full of nice people, thank God very very much. Sometimes I feel that I should thank God for everything that he has given in my life instead of just asking for more.
Actually cool fever pad is very useful, like aloe vera! haha

And sometimes when I'm unable to concentrate or being too stressed out, I look at the pictures below which makes me happy, yeah the only person that can makes me laugh like a retard.

look at this hiao kia! Hahahhahahaha

Le bastard, named Junjia, is so evil, I wadsapp him n told him that I'm having fever while exam and this is wad he replied =.=

Never mind, our forbidden love will still survive. LOL!

My dear sister, Maggie is currently sick too. Hope she is doing fine in S'pore. Miss her loads.





No comments: