Last Gathering for DFI2

Every show must comes to an end, sad to say it's another separate moment in my life when I have to leave all the people whom I've been seeing almost everyday soon. Never liked the feeling of being apart with people whom you are used to be around with, or people whom you love.

Our dear Chun Meng has organized a BBQ party at Flamingo hotel, for the first time the whole class attend. Rare occasion =p
Food of the night

For the first time I actually BBQ something and succeeded! lol
I look really fair in the pictures! Haha

Picture taken with Sunny 
Picture taken with Poh Ting
In the hotel room...
Introducing my classmates, the girls! Girls in DFI2 are the prettiest! hahahaha
The guys! The Hiao-est

My best sisters in class, they are awesome



Pattern a lot
Haha my best friend Yong Chaw gt so hiao that night and this is what he has done.
I'm so gonna miss him after this. I guess I would never get a classmate as nice as him.
Belinda!

Chaw! First picture taken ever =.=

Meiyen ^^

Jia Huey 

Ting Siang

Dear DFI2, I've never regret that I never made the decision to change class at the very first sem, meeting with the amazing classmates is the most treasured memories I've ever had and I'm gonna miss every one of them so much after this. May God bless them with bright future and pink health and I truly wish to meet them again in future. Take care classmates!









No comments: