He is leaving!

Can't believe time passes so fast that the day I longed hate has come. He is leaving tonight! I cried the whole night yesterday but I guess I'll just have to get used to it and survive the life without him. We've spent a nice day yesterday, creating moments of ourselves and nice memories to be recalled.

 

The lunch we cooked together.. lol mine's with veges while his with rice. But I bet he'll forget about the method of baking a chicken when he is at UK.

We went Queensbay for movie after that, watch The lucky star and Judgement day. Both are nice!

Blackball's dessert.. the cranberry ice smtg smtg, forgot what it is called but it tasted really nice

 

Went Dave Deli for dinner after recommended by several friend of his and mine. Not bad la but I guess I'd prefer Harvest Inn.. He ordered chicken schnitzel and I ordered pasta

 

We took pictures with the lanterns.. He says he looks yao yeng like that.

Maybe it's good for us to be separated away from each other for a year to see how real and stable our relationship is. I don't care how people bad mouth about long distance relationship to me but I'm willing to take this test. We are the most stubborn couple I've ever seen, although we've quarrel for so many times and argue from minor to major problems, whenever I see your face the next day the anger in me healed magically. I admit I'm not the perfect girlfriend that you want but I'm trying to be, maybe will use this year wisely to mold a better me and surprise you when you are back the next August.

Things that I'll practice when you are gone:
1. Learn to control my temper, control my ego and control my stubbornness
2. Learn to be more like a lady, no more vulgar
3. Learn not to go clubbing so frequently or sisha
4. Learn how to be as original as I can, no make ups or nail polish or hair dye
5. Learn to cook more dishes for you
6. Learn to be more positive thinking and add value to myself by gaining as many knowledge as I can
7. Learn to be more patience and mature in thinking
8. Learn not to be so obsessed with cats and love dogs (Ok, this is hard, and almost impossible. So u must tolerate with this a bit)

PS: Have faith in me ya I'll kick away those bad habits =p

My mom always says a good boyfriend is not about how many times they say they love you, but how much they change you to a better person and help you grow. Well, I guess I've met one. A very ego boy but is very kind and generous to me. Hope we'll pass this test together ya!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who say I will forget the recipe wor? My hostel got the grill oven~hahaha

Hmm, got to prove u my cooking skills someday =P
Guai babyy dun sad k..time moves fast!! Get ready for your exciting Uni Life =)

Miss you lots here.

<3