Happy Birthday to myself

I guess this is the loneliest birthday ever.. my aunt n uncle are in Turkey and my grandma is back to Johore, Wenjie is at UK. All my friends are gone! Shuwern and Adelyn are both so far away now and I miss them so much. And my mom actually forgets my birthday!

Luckily JunJia is always being a nice friend who makes my day feel special. Although I know it's kinda rush and un-planned but still very thankful for what he has done for me. Thanks for celebrating my birthday 3 years in a row, I guess this is the last year d cuz next year wont be around ><

this is JJ, another yong sueh pic taken in my fon



thanks Leon for coming all the way from Relau to my house to celebrate my bday, and K liang, Chard, Raymuelio, Linghoe, Brandon.. Thank you <3 p="">








No comments: