1 November 2013

Hello November, and Happy Birthday mom!
It's the first year not celebrating with you, but I hope you are doing fine at Penang celebrating with your friends and admirers.. without me T__T But there is a 2 weeks holiday in December, looking forward to go home!

My class located at Mines Waterfront Business Park, nice view nice building, the lecturers are nice so far.

outside the building.. lakeview

the foyer


one of the lecturer hall

Seriously, since the first day I'm here I feel like holiday, only a few days of class in a week and it's holiday again. I've spent my time doing revision, watching movies, chatting and skype with both Penang friends and friends that I've just met. Sometimes lazy to reply la cuz so many msg and I hv only two hands to reply.. so if I'm replying late please don't be mad ya. And please don't suka suka call me =.= so many calls at night after 8pm I'm not picking up, family call only! 

My classmates are nice, some of them.. 
Queen, Effy and Me!




2 comments:

WenJie said...

LOL..when I see the pic that you took at APU Foyer, it immediately remind about how Pg Tarc Foyer looks!hahahaha

Take care ya xiao babyy!

MeiJun said...

how to compare wor.. Tarc foyer hot like oven here cold like freezer.. but I bet the foyer in ur uni is much colder. Wear more clothes ya! take care..