27 Oct 2013

Day 7 in KL,
Finally classes are starting tomorrow onwards, but I have only 3 days class in a week which are Mon to Wed, I guess I'll have a lot of time to kill here.. Everything are strange to me, but I guess I'll be able to adapt soon. Grandma is so worry about me that she practically calls me everyday. I met up with Gibson yesterday, it's nice to still be able to hang out with Penang people in this total strange city.

WenJie is so damn busy with his work, unable to skype with him so frequently but somehow the friends that I just met here are all so nice to me.. They have taught me things that I need to know and some survival skills, LOL.

The black guy that I've mentioned in the previous post, that creepy guy, I saw him again at KTM station in Serdang! I was so freaked out that I cover my face with my hand and walk as fast as I can to the crowd. Oh gosh.. please don't let me see him again.


I put the pictures in a row so that I can see them everyday ! Miss them so much

No comments: