3 December 2013

Dear bloggie, I messed up things recently.. Can't be anymore upset. As a 20 year old teenage girl how can I be so stupid? However, damaged has been done and there is nothing I can do to make it up, besides mourning for the loss. But as this tragedy happens, I see angels around me, thank god for the lovely coursemate who drove me to police station and banks and being so supportive beside me when I was so scared. It was unexpected because all I think it's I should do it alone and nobody is gonna help me. I always believe actions speak louder than words.. You can say a thousand word that how sorry you feel about me and how you will be there to help me but in the end what have you done is the most important. This coursemate of mine did not even say a word, everything was taken care of last night. I thank my coursemate so much. And of course I thank god for putting an angel by my side when I'm in trouble. Thank you!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you might to tell me what had happen to you ? Being rob ?!
K

Anonymous said...

You are missing like a month ago.
What actually happen to you ?
K

Anonymous said...

Hallo sweetie... Sometimes people do mistakes. There is no one who born in this world are stupid, so please don't say that you are stupid, okay? Most important thing is how hard the hit you can take, and get back up and fight back.
Life is unpredictable, that's why sometimes we have to live our life with a big smile and positive mind.
So Good Luck to you!!! Take Care!!! =)

Best Regards
B