27 January 2014

I've not been updating my blog for quite awhile, many people keep asking me where have I been, what I was doing all these while. Well, I can only say degree life is tough! Maybe because I have to start doing my assignment all by myself =/ I should have appreciate my team mates who helped me on my assignment back in my diploma life, everything seems so easy, easy to score A's too. But now, everything seems so hard. I should stop saying how much I miss my life in Penang and start moving on. Gonna face the reality anyway =[ 

I was having so much fun in Penang for year end holiday.. Thanks to YeeChing and JunJia who kept me accompany everyday, best thing about them is, they can party anywhere 0.0 Now YeeChing is at UK while my beloved Junjia is in Penang rushing me to go back Penang ASAP, I wish I could k, but have to wait until the end of March. And YeeChing says he will skype me every week but he didn't! Liar.. 

Pic taken in YeeChing's house by Brandon. Oh that Brandon, hope he is doing well in his exam and stop being miserable. Yoyo is a bad ass XD

Gotto go back to my studies now.. goodbye readers! 






No comments: