25 Oct 2013

Day 4 in KL,
I miss home. Miss my friends in Tarc. How much I wish my friends are all here study with me, but it's not possible. Being alone in a total new environment makes u such a loner. Yeah I've made some friend here but the feeling is just not the same. I wish I could meet more local people here, which makes me feel a bit nearer to home. My Uni, the place I'm staying and the street, are all full of foreigners. It's fun to mix around with people all over the world but sometimes I feel like I don't belong.

My uni is nice, built up with nice buildings and decorated by people with different skin tone. I'm glad to have a nice staff here named Visva who helped me since the very beginning, else I probably will not survive my first day. This reminds me when I first came to Penang, first day in Convent Light Street,the first week was torturing, I kept on gazing at the watch and count down the time left to the end of the lesson, but thank God in the end I met a bunch of great friends. It's very cruel to go every school alone, start all over again and sometimes you are not that lucky to meet the right people. It might be good to have a clean slate and new beginning, but it can be scary too.

This morning when I was walking to the mart nearby I bumped into a black nigga who kept talking to me asking for my facebook and number, I was too chicken to run away and too scare to be rude to him. In the end I gave him a fake number and fake name. But he capture my face with his phone, which keeps me worry inguntil now.
My room, I love my room, nice sunlight and view but the rental is too expensive
It's nice I know, of coz! I clean it myself, when I first came it doesn't look that nice!
Night view from my window, something tht actually entertains me =.=


My first friend in APU, local Malay girl from Sarawak, she is pretty!



Hope the first day of class will be fine! Good luck MeiJun! 








3 comments:

Food Wonderer said...

Hi Mei Jun,

A warm welcome to u as this is like the first time u going to survive in KL for your degree life. I'm Brian aka in fb known as Brian Han in fb..one of ur fren in fren list. Well, first few days u'll have a hard time in adjusting in a new environment..but sooner u'll get used to it once u meet up with more new frenz..dont worry. :)

There are alot of penang ppl around us, just we didn't realize it..so mix around more ^-^ but not with the "blacky ppl" if u know what i meant..they are quite dangerous even for a guy. :P

Sincerely,
Brian

MeiJun said...

Thanks ya Brian.. yeah it's hard! N I met tht same black guy at KTM station again today! I think I need to put on a shade when I go out in case he recognize me. U r studying in KL too?

Food Wonderer said...

Welcome MeiJun..:)

yea..im still studying degree in KL at AMU cheras. Entering final year soon. Hehe~~ About the same black guy just ignore him, coz they will disturb any girls who are vulnerable and maybe alone. So, it is best if u stay around with your friends once u have a group of frenz.. (I believe u can mix around with ppl real soon but dont be too attach with KL ppl too much - got reason behind it)
i understand how u feel to be disturbed by blacky coz opposite my apartment is the whole colonies of blacky staying there. xP

Enjoy ur degree life, life too short feel down and pray to God always. :)